Our Early Learners Dive Into Lessons in Creativity, Sensory Acuity, and Motor Skills
Our early learners’ program features interactive lessons to match the dynamic energy and curiosity of our students. Arts and crafts, rhyming games, painting, and other mentally and physically stimulating activities have been shown to positively impact children’s progress through the education system, which is why we promote these activities and more in a small classroom setting. Here is a summary of some of our focus points:
- Cognitive Growth: At The Peanut Gallery, our instruction is based in scientific research and study. Our teachers know that mentally stimulating activities undertaken in predictable and safe environment is a recipe for bountiful cognitive development. Our outcomes are clear: children learn to understand the world surrounding them with a mixture of cohesive thoughts and self-actuated imaginations.
- Social Strengths: Having friends is a vital part of growing up! Without strong socio-emotional support, children risk growing up with lifelong socializing issues. Strong and healthy social foundations are essential factors for creating meaningful relationships later in life. The Peanut Gallery not only creates an environment for empowering interpersonal relationships to take root, but our teachers actively encourage friendship development, effective emotion communication, and the purposeful mirroring of role models.
- Physical Intelligence: A clean and safe environment is an essential element to optimizing physical—namely muscular and gross-motor—growth in youngsters. Our fun physical lessons teach early learners how to explore new hobbies such as running and climbing while avoiding injury and remaining safe. Our classrooms and play facilities meet the highest state and federal regulations, and we supply regularly cleaned toys in low, easy-to-access shelves.
Our Early Learners Get to Experience:
- A Love of Literacy: Research has taught us that one of the best methods to improve the vocabularies and increase the communication skills of two- and three-year-olds is to read aloud to them. Our child care staff carries out this obligation with love on a daily basis, maintaining that it also makes their imaginations run wild!
- How to Speak Spanish: Monumental potential exists for bilingual development in young children. Studies have also shown that by learning a second language, children give their brains cognitive advantages over those who never receive bilingual training. Spanish, the second most-common language in the United States and in the world,  has many similarities to English that make it an ideal language to learn. To jumpstart early learners bilingual abilities, our lessons incorporate vocabulary lessons as well as storytelling exercises in Spanish.
- Physical Fitness: We have designed a fun and interactive fitness program for our early learners so they can best explore and expand upon their agility, flexibility, and physical health.
- Potty Training: Our experience has taught us that learning potty training at school as well as at home helps students to become adept at potty training in less time. Encouragement and patience is key!
Set Your Little One Up for A Lifetime of Success
Our Early Learners Program is designed to support and nurture the social, verbal, and physical abilities of two- and three-year-olds. By using research and statistics to shape our lessons and environment, we set high academic standards for kids to thrive in preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, and beyond.