About The Peanut Gallery, Allen
Children and families love The Peanut Gallery preschool because we offer all of the comforts of home, while making learning fun!
Whether your child is finger-painting, dressing up as a wizard or astronaut, or reading about distant lands, students participating in our childcare programs have so much fun they often do not realize they are even learning!
We have designed The Peanut Gallery preschool’s classrooms and curriculum to stimulate cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development through play and individualized instruction. Our experienced, nurturing teachers are highly skilled at keeping children happy and engaged in enriching activities each day.
Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This infant daycare program provides a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for the littlest ones under our care.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). As part of our Toddler Program, skilled educators engage your child utilizing an interactive, hands-on preschool curriculum that channels their excitement into positive learning experiences.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3). This early childhood education program features interactive lessons to match the dynamic energy and curiosity of two- and three-year old children.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool program features interactive lessons that take the current skill level and learning styles of our students into account.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program helps your child build on his or her emerging skills critical to future academic success.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Placing your child in our before and after school program may be one of the best things you can do for the academic development and overall well-being of your child.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This program combines community engagement, social skill development, and physical activity into a curriculum complete with fun learning activities and outside adventures.
At The Peanut Gallery, Allen, we believe early childhood education is a partnership between parents, teachers, and staff. We utilize Kid Reports and constantly communicate with our parents and families to keep them involved in every aspect of their children’s development.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
Parents and kids love our family atmosphere! From the photos of our students and their artwork on our walls, to our tenured staff and year-round events for the entire family, we make our preschool learning center feel like an extension of home for our little ones.
Our team members understand that children learn best when they are comfortable with their surroundings, and when their parents and caregivers participate in their education. In fact, students that “graduate” from our Pre-Kindergarten program feel confident and prepared for the next stage of their educational journey: kindergarten.
Our Preschool’s Location
The Peanut Gallery in Allen is located at 1224 Exchange Parkway in Allen, Texas, 75002. We are located at the corner of Allen Heights and E. Exchange Parkway. We proudly serve the neighborhoods of Allen Estates and Spring Meadow.
We also offer an excellent Before and After School Care program for school-aged children. We provide free transportation to and from the following elementary schools: Reed, Marion, Olson, Love Joy, Anderson, and Story.
Address & Directions
1224 E Exchange Pkwy
Allen, TX 75002
Intersection of Allen Heights and Exchange Pkwy.
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm