At The Peanut Gallery Preschool, Branch Hollow, our newly remodeled preschool learning center is customized to make children feel at home while also piquing their growing imaginations.
Our classrooms are secure, cozy, and filled with age-appropriate toys and equipment. The Peanut Gallery preschool’s highly skilled teachers, many of whom have been on our team for more than 15 years, contribute to our nurturing environment and ensuring our students are comfortable in their surroundings. We want your child to learn, thrive, and navigate their ever-expanding world with confidence.
When they’re not in the classroom engaging with our signature curriculum, our preschool students are outside running, skipping, and soaking up the southern sunshine on safe, expansive playgrounds where they enjoy friendships and develop gross motor skills.
Child Care & Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program features a safe, warm, and stimulating environment for your little one.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Toddlers experience pure joy in this child care program. Our skilled teachers engage your child with interactive, hands-on curriculum to direct their excitement into positive learning experiences.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We designed this early childhood education program to support and nurture the social, verbal, and physical abilities of two- and three-year-olds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool program includes hundreds of engaging activities that complement the dynamic energy and curiosity of our preschool students.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program will help your child build a skill set that will serve them well into elementary school.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our Before and After School Care program makes social skills, safety, and support a priority. Transportation to and from local elementary schools is included.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer program incorporates community engagement, social skill development, and physical activity into a day filled with fun learning activities and outdoor adventures.
Studies show that children need support and encouragement from everyone involved in their cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development to thrive. For this reason, we partner with families to help our students achieve significant milestones.
What Makes Our Preschool in Carrollton, Texas Unique
When it’s time for Carrollton children to begin their scholastic journeys, they come to The Peanut Gallery, Branch Hollow, where little ones have been blossoming into bright, inquisitive “big kids” for more than 30 years.Our preschool’s “graduates” excel at reading and math when they enter kindergarten, often exceeding educational expectations for this grade.
How do we accomplish this task? We give our students everything they need to soar to great heights of excellence: comfortable, yet interactive, learning environments; developmentally directed playtime and activities; and, caring, credentialed teachers.
Families also play a large role in our students’ success because, at The Peanut Gallery, Branch Hollow, we all work together to ensure our children are happy and flourishing.
More About Our Childcare Center
Our early learning center’s location is at 1855 E. Branch Hollow Drive in Carrollton, Texas, 75007. We are conveniently located at the corner of Josey Lane and Branch Hollow Drive and proudly serve the North Carrollton neighborhoods of Homestead and Moore Farms.
Note: Kindergarteners and school-age kids enrolled in our preschool’s Before and After School Care program receive free tutoring and free transportation to and from local elementary schools, including Homestead, Indian Creek, Polser, Hebron Valley, and Coyote Ridge.
Address & Directions
1855 E Branch Hollow Dr
Carrollton, TX 75007
Corner of Josey Lane and Branch Hollow
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00am - 6:30pm