Whether indoors learning math and Spanish or outside hopping, dancing, and skipping on our secure, expansive playgrounds, the students at The Peanut Gallery in La Porte, Texas are always growing and gathering the skills required to be successful in both school and life!
Our early learning center utilizes our new Ascend Curriculum in each of our childcare programs, and leverages proven instructional programs such as Baby Signs and Math Their Way. Each day in our preschool’s safe, home-like classroom environments, our highly skilled, caring teachers guide infants, toddlers, and preschoolers through an array of engaging activities that stimulate cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development through play.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). We have designed this daycare program to help maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). This Toddler Daycare program encourages your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early childhood learning program focuses on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). A preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-Kindergarten program weaves the skills and experiences taught in previous years together to prepare students for their transition to Kindergarten.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From adventures in nature to fun academic activities and playing sports, our summer camp program will ensure that your child will not fall behind during the long summer break.
At The Peanut Gallery, La Porte, we believe children learn best through experiences, especially exciting and fun ones, so we provide them with a world of wonderment and adventure.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
For more than 30 years, families in La Porte have entrusted the care and early education of their children to The Peanut Gallery. We want your child to be fully prepared to enter kindergarten and we work with them to develop the skills and confidence necessary for success. Our credentialed teachers, small student-to-teacher ratios, interactive classrooms, and our proprietary Ascend Curriculum enable students to have fun while learning and growing.
We also offer another key component to positive early educational outcomes: collaboration with parents. We partner with families to ensure their children are supported and encouraged. We want your child to explore, discover, and soar to excellence whether at home, in school, or out in the community.
Our Preschool’s Location
Considered a local hidden gem on Galveston Bay, the Houston suburb of La Porte offers a respite from big city life. Part of Le Porte’s appeal is that it offers the slower pace and strong family values of a small town, but also the proximity to the economic hubs of the Bayport Industrial District, the Battleground Industrial District, and the Barbours Cut shipping terminal.
The Peanut Gallery, La Porte is located at 3902 Underwood Road in La Porte, Texas, 77571. We are conveniently located between Aaron Street and Pasadena Boulevard, just across from Dr. Goodbody. Neighborhoods near us include Creekmont, Fairmond Park, Summer Winds, and Lomax Area. We proudly serve the cities of La Porte and Deer Park.
We also provide school-age children with free transportation to and from the following elementary schools: Lomax, Rizzuto, Jennie Reid, Heritage, Carpenter, Dabbs, Deer Park, and San Jacinto.