The Peanut Gallery Preschool in Temple, Texas
Do days filled with laughing, singing, imaginative trips to the moon, and underwater sea adventures sound perfect for your little one?
At The Peanut Gallery in Temple, Texas, we believe that children learn best when they are having fun, so we have designed our signature Ascend Curriculum to stimulate cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development through an array of exciting activities. Whether they are in one of our bright, cheery preschool classrooms or playing on one of our colorful, interactive playgrounds, our students are always learning, growing, and laughing on their way to becoming “big kids.”
Preschool Programs Offered:
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). This early childhood program is focused on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, we focus on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten through fun and adventurous learning.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program refines the skills and experiences taught in previous years and prepares students for their transition into Kindergarten.
- Before School Care (ages 5 to 13). We are proud to help families balance work, life, school, and play with our Before School Care program.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 13). From outside adventures to academic activities, our summer camp program ensures that kids do not fall behind during the break between school years. We keep them busy and learning while having a great time with their classmates.
We want our toddlers and preschoolers to blossom into bright, inquisitive grade school students, so we provide them with everything they need to excel at every stage of development. Our skilled teachers and signature Ascend Curriculum work hand-in-hand to create early educational experiences that will help your child develop a deep loving of learning that will serve them for years to come.
What Makes Our Preschool in Temple, Texas Unique
Many preschools and day cares say they offer credentialed teachers who receive regular training, or that their childcare programs prepare students to exceed developmental expectations for kindergarten, but how do you know they are telling the truth?
At The Peanut Gallery, Temple, we partner with the state of Texas by participating in the Texas Early Education Model (TEEM) Program to ensure our continued teacher training and research-backed practices and curriculum align with state standards for excellence in early education. When we say we prepare your child for success in kindergarten, we mean it.
More About Our Preschool School
Temple, also known as the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” is a small town with a strong sense of community. Our central Texas location in the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood Metropolitan area is ideal as we get to enjoy the serenity of suburban life and the excitement of the big cities that are just a short drive away, such as Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. When it is time for Temple’s little “wildflowers” to start their educational journeys, they come to The Peanut Gallery, Temple preschool and early childhood center.
The Peanut Gallery, Temple is located at 519 Guy Drive in Temple, Texas, 76504. You can find our preschool right off of Airport Road Highway 53, not far from the Draughon-Miller Central Texas Regional Airport.
We proudly serve the cities of Temple and Belton, as well as many other communities throughout Bell County. We also provide transportation for school-aged children in our Before School Care program for students attending Sparta, Lakewood, Pirtle, High Point, Tarver, Western Hills, and Kennedy Powel elementary schools.
Come by and see us at The Peanut Gallery in Temple, Texas.