School Address5740 N Colony Blvd
The Colony, TX 75056
HoursMonday - Friday
6:15am - 6:30pm
Ages6 weeks - 12 years
Special DirectionsCorner of Morningstar & North Colony Blvd.
Programs AvailableInfant Care, Toddler Care, Early Learners, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Before & After Care, Summer Camp
The Peanut Gallery Preschool in The Colony, Texas
From our warm, cozy preschool classrooms to our caring, attentive teachers, The Peanut Gallery in The Colony, Texas makes sure children feel at home the moment they walk through our doors.
We understand that kids need to be comfortable in their surroundings before they can open their minds up to new ideas. Instead of “teaching” these ideas, we guide children to an understanding of new experiences through play and a host of engaging and developmentally-stimulating programs like Zoo-Phonics, Math Their Way, and Kind Child.
In a nutshell, we make learning fun! Whether your child is learning to crawl, walk, or run, kids of all ages and developmental stages have a safe place to grow at The Peanut Gallery.
Preschool & Early Childhood Education Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our experienced childcare professionals provide constant attention and nurturing care.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Under the supervision of our warm staff, your toddler will learn new socialization and communication techniques, become confident in potty training, self-activate his or her creativity, and much more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Children love to learn the literacy, communication, and language skills we teach in our Early Learners program. These skills, along with a foundation on how to maintain healthy bodies and minds, set children up for a lifetime of learning.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In addition to incorporating lessons and activities from 9 different learning do mains into safe and supportive learning environment, our Preschool staff will help your child reach important educational goals.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program introduces four- and five-year-olds to computers and technology, immerses them in reading, and teaches them Spanish.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our Before and After School Care programs make social skills, safety, and educational support a top priority. Transportation to and from local elementary schools is provided.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In our summer programs, we equip our students with the tools they need to expand their academic potential. Kids enjoy field trips, outdoor fun, healthy cooking and awareness, community involvement and more.
Studies show that children’s brains grow rapidly until the age of five. We believe it’s essential to continuously stimulate and guide healthy development in children during these first few years of life and not wait until they start attending elementary school. For this reason, we make it a point to continually partner with our parents and make early childhood education a family affair.
What Makes Our Preschool in The Colony, Texas Unique
While our region has a rich history, the city of The Colony is relatively young. The first families moved to The Colony in 1974 and we are proud that our preschool and early learning center has been serving local families since 1989.
One of the keys to our preschool’s success has been open communication, a cornerstone of our educational culture and philosophy. At The Peanut Gallery, The Colony, early childhood learning is a real partnership between parents, teachers, and staff. Together, we help kids achieve greatness.
More About Our Preschool Learning School
The Peanut Gallery is located at 5740 N Colony Boulevard, in The Colony, Texas, 75056. You can find our preschool conveniently located at the corner of Morning star and North Colony Boulevard. Nearby neighborhoods include North Point, The Legends, Stewart Peninsula, and Ridge pointe.
If your school-age children need a fun, safe place to receive help with homework or to hang out with friends before or after school, on school holidays, or during the summer break, then check out our extensive program options. As part of our Before and After Care programs,we provide free transportation to and from area elementary schools and extracurricular activities like tutoring, choir, and clubs. We serve the elementary schools of Morning side, B.B. Owen, Camey, Peters Colony, Stewarts Creek, and Ethridge.
Come by and see us at The Peanut Gallery in The Colony, Texas.